Dremoney.


 What makes you get up from the bed everyday? For me, there is not really much things. When I was a child, i use to think the world is vast and there’s a lot of things to do. Yes I was right but just the definition of world has changed for me now. People say, we must have dreams to live. We are humans and we have hopes that keeps our heart alive. I see everyday people are struggling but where are they going? They are doing it for their dreams or for money? Once i asked my friend, what do you wanna do in life? He said ‘ I just want to earn money anyhow’. So what is keeping you alive? The money or the dreams?

    Will your money buy your dreams? Or your dreams are much more worth than those papers for which people are about to start war anytime soon. War may lead to great loss so what? Money will even buy people and relations right? Dreams are beautiful, so are people’s imagination. Mind is very playful and it can manipulate anything. So what if we convert our dreams into money?  And again use the money to fulfill another dream because we have many dreams of course..(I have at least) 

“I would like to do investment with my dreams.”

GOODLUCK!!          

 -Isha❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you lost?

🧸❤️