Wall.


 I am standing here,right here in the corner. 
The first thing I’m seeing right now is my parents who are crying madly. “Wake up daughter, you can’t leave us like this.” I feel heavy but i am not listening my beats. I am with everyone but i am not among them.  Just stand up girl, your mom is crying ‘I said to myself.’ It feels like floating , so light and soft but why can’t i stand? 

‘Hey, dad I am here, i am sorry that i left my meal in the morning, please don’t cry dad.’ I am speaking my throat out still my voice is striking back to me like there’s a big wall between us. It looks like a transparent that separates them from me. I wanna break this boundaries but I am powerless. “I-will make delicious fries for you, please  open your eyes’-(Mom yells). Just in the morning i had and argument with mom because she didn’t cook my favorite fries for lunch.  

Mom I don’t want fries, I want to get up and say that how much I love you both.Dad it hurts me but I can’t exactly feel where. Remember you said me once, i would look really beautiful when i will be a bride? Mom can i still were your sari from the wardrobe?  Dad please scold me because i still can’t ride my bicycle well. Mom i promise i will not be lazy and learn to cook. 

I-I promise to be a good daught..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you lost?

🧸❤️

Dremoney.